Shoots and COVID-19 Restrictions
Even during the toughest lockdowns we can still shoot both still photography and virtual tour photography whilst adhering to all guidance. We only need a single photographer at your location, meaning social distancing is possible even in the tightest of spaces. Masks are mandatory for all our teams, and we ask that our clients also wear masks whilst indoors.
What we’re doing on all shoots –
- Mask wearing is mandatory for all our photographers
- We maintain a safe distance between all people present at the shoot
- We regularly use hand sanitisers
- We wipe down all equipment after each shoot
- We perform lateral flow tests before each shoot, and can also do these whilst arriving at your location if required
What we ask of our clients –
- We ask that all staff members present wear a face covering
- We ask that a safe distance is kept between client and photographer
- We ask that all pre-shoot preparation is carried out beforehand, ensuring that whilst onsite we keep contact with items and objects to a minimum
Virtual tours are still the very best way of showcasing your location to the widest possible audience safely, from their own home.